Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions’ “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation” beat opening-weekend expectations, bringing in an estimated $56 million. It ruled over Warner Brothers New Line Cinema’s “Vacation,” which made $14.9 million this weekend, and Marvel’s “Ant-Man,” which brought in $12.6 million, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Dominates
- Box Office: 'Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation' Conquers 'Fantastic Four'
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Dominates, Beating ‘Minions’
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Continues to Dominate
- ‘Star Wars’ Blasts Off in China
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay – Part 2' Tops