"Furious 7" is racing to break records in China, becoming the highest grossing film ever in that country, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ‘Avengers’ Reigns Again
- Lionsgate Fattens Up on ‘Hunger Games’ Finale
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’
- June Box Office Could Break Records
- ‘Star Wars’ Blasts Off in China
- ‘Dragon’ Succeeding in Chinese Cinemas
- 'Star Wars' Fastest to $1 Billion
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1