After ruling that V. Stiviano, the companion of ex-Clippers owner Donald Sterling, must return $2.6 million in gifts from him, a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge blasted his wife, Shelly Sterling, for the amount of money she spent suing Stiviano, whom the judge said has seen the end of her "15 minutes of fame," the Los Angeles Times reports. Stiviano's attorney said she will appeal the decision.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- NBA Alleges Sterling Tried to Cover Up Scandal
- Hand It Over
- Sterling Agrees to Sell Clippers, Will Drop Suit
- Sterling Banned But Not Gone Yet
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 19, Donald & Rochelle Sterling
- Sterling Sues V. Stiviano and TMZ
- Sterling Investigation Details Keep Coming
- Sterling Attorney Made His Case Against Mistress