Should the minimum wage be raised in the county? The L.A. County Board of Supervisors has taken a step in that direction by voting unanimously to at least study the issue, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minimum Wage Hiked By Board of Supervisors
- County to Crack Down on Minimum Wage Employers
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes
- Panel Takes Step Toward Wage Boost for L.A. Hotel Workers
- L.A. County Authorizes Study of Recreation Needs
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Santa Monica Raises Minimum Wage
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote