A late-season arrangement with Time Warner cable has been a ratings boon for TV station KDOC-TV, best known for its reruns of popular shows like “Seinfeld,” as it carries the final Dodgers games of the regular season, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Asks FCC to Review Dodgers TV Impasse
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Good news, Dodgers fans!
- Charter to Buy Time Warner Cable
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Time Warner Slashes Price for Dodgers Channel