In a move to lure business to the county’s second-largest city, Long Beach City Council voted 8-0 to investigate the feasibility of waiving licensing fees for first-year startups, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Money for Alamitos Bay Marina Approved
- Long Beach to Sue L.A. Over Railyard Project
- Long Beach City Council Rejects Plan for International Flights at Long Beach Airport
- Long Beach’s City Council Delays Decision on JetBlue Customs Facility
- Long Beach Officials Call for Minimum Wage Hike
- Port Continues Talks With Ports O’ Call Developer
- Plummeting Oil Prices Force Long Beach to Curb Budget
- Vote Sets Limit