Amazon is filming six television series locally, the Los Angeles Times reports. Web-based TV production in Los Angeles has surged 353 percent from 2008 to 2013 and Web shows now account for as many production days in Los Angeles as sitcoms, according to a report by FilmL.A. Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TV Production on Upswing
- Las Vegas, Hollywood Team Up
- Film Shoots Increase in Santa Clarita
- Gov. Brown Poised to Sign Film Tax Bill
- Runaway Production Costs State $3 Billion in Film Crew Wages
- Local Film and TV Production Strong in Q1
- Shows Moving From Online to Broadcast
- Local Film Production Up Last Week