General Motors Co. will pay compensation for 19 deaths linked to a faulty ignition switch, more than the 13 deaths the automaker had previously admitted were caused by the recalled part, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- G.M. to Pay Victims in Parts Case
- G.M. Calculating Costs of Injury Claims
- GM Plays Legal Games With Its Recall Liability
- General Motors Reveals Costs of Recalls
- GM Tells Dealers to Stop Selling Some Chevy Cruzes
- Will GM Investors Hold Steady?
- G.M. Recalls Increase by 8.5 Million
- U.S. Treasury to Sell More GM Shares