Following Mayor Eric Garcetti’s proposal to gradually raise the minimum wage in Los Angeles, city councils in West Hollywood and Santa Monica each voted to consider their own minimum wage hikes, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Santa Monica Wage Hike Could Exempt Unions
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Santa Monica Raises Minimum Wage
- Budget Committee Approves Tax Reduction
- LAX Labor Troubles Averted