Mayor Eric Garcetti, in a speech at the Mayoral Housing, Transportation & Jobs summit on Wednesday said that the housing shortage in Los Angeles is linked to a low minimum wage, and unveiled plans to build 100,000 housing units by 2021, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mayor Garcetti Lists Echo Park Home
- Garcetti Sells Echo Park House
- Looking to the River
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes
- Garcetti Urges Neighboring Cities to Raise Wages