Personal information about more than 18.5 million Californians was exposed last year in 167 breaches, California Attorney General Kamala Harris said Tuesday, citing a new report, the Associated Press says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cracking Down on Wall Street Cyber Hackers
- Koch Charity Sues Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris
- Former Countrywide Officers Settle with State
- Data Attacks Open Up New Cyberspace for Firms
- Reports: Anthem Hack Affected Past Customers
- California Attorney General Kamala Harris to Enter Senate Race
- Silicon Beach Report July 9: LA County Health Services Hacked
- A Billion Records Were Compromised by Hacks in 2014