As the economy improves, delays for motorists and the length of daily commutes in the Los Angeles-Orange County area are on the rise again, according to census data and the Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Not No. 1 for Traffic Congestion?
- Breaking: Los Angeles Claims Worst Traffic
- No Surprise: L.A., Orange Counties Have Worst Bottlenecks in State
- Traffic Delays? It Could Be Worse, L.A.
- Political Gridlock: Biden Motorcade Expected to Snarl Traffic Again Today
- Good News for Commuters
- Storm Strands Drivers in San Bernardino, Big Bear
- L.A. Tops in Nation for Most Stressful Commute: Survey