Northbound Highland Avenue and eastbound Santa Monica Boulevard remain closed this morning after a second water main break, which occurred just as crews were about to reopen traffic lanes from the first break yesterday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbor Freeway Chaos
- Hollywood Block Closed for Oscars Prep
- Workers Repairing Water Main Break
- 'Jamzilla' Nearing End
- Update: Damaged Roads Hamper Commute; Ventura Freeway to Reopen
- Northbound 110 Closed After Massive Downtown Fire
- Sunset Boulevard Reopens
- Water Main Break Submerges Cars in Hollywood