Los Angeles Unified School District Superintendent John Deasy is expected to resign today after reaching a settlement with the school board, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LAUSD Officials Had Close Ties to Apple
- LAUSD Suspends iPad Contract
- Board Approves $11 Million to Fix LAUSD Records System
- Deasy Requests Board Members’ Emails
- LAUSD iPad Plan Troubled, Report Finds
- LAUSD to Double Staff Working on iPad Plan
- LAUSD to Send Hundreds of Layoff Notices
- L.A. Schools Chief May Leave