Former casino executive Richard Mirman was named interim publisher and chief executive of the Orange County Register, taking over for Aaron Kushner, who will remain principal owner and chief executive of the paper’s parent company, Freedom Communications, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Register Will Cease Publication Immediately
- O.C. Register Files for Bankruptcy
- News of the Week
- Orange County Register Owners Quit
- Paper’s Publisher Says He Has News for Long Beach
- Kushner Says L.A. Times ‘Spreading Rumors’
- O.C. Register Publisher to Launch L.A. Paper
- Offshoot of O.C. Paper Folds Up Quickly in L.A.