After five years on the job, David W. Burcham, the first layman to be president of Loyola Marymount University, has announced that he will resign as head of the Jesuit campus in Los Angeles at the end of the school year, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Briefs: Medbox Climbs, LMU Names New President, Kirk Douglas Donates
- David Burcham: New Calling
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: LMU Announces New Playa Vista Campus
- Executive Education: Yes and Yes: An LMU Approach to Career and Business Growth, with Skill and Purpose
- After Controversy, Deasy Expected to Resign
- Loyola Marymount Takes First Lease at Playa Vista’s Brickyard Offices
- Spotlight on Education: LMU Expands Graduate Education in Silicon Beach
- Two New Regents Can Vote on UC Tuition Hike