President Obama is expected to announce the designation of the San Gabriel Mountains as the nation’s newest national monument today, but there are lots of unanswered questions about what the designation will change, whether it will bring in more funding and other issues, the Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama to Give Local Mountains Monument Status
- Fracking Dilemma
- Vintage ZIP Code Always Evolving
- High on Mountain Conservation
- How to Avoid Obama Motorcade Traffic
- South Bay Training Company Had Showing at Comic-Con
- Ports Using USC Software to Beef Up Security
- Pot Ruling Not Expected to Affect L.A. Measures