David Fincher’s murder drama “Gone Girl” topped the box office in North America this weekend, bringing in $38 million, with the small-budget horror film “Annabelle” trailing only slightly behind with $37.2 million, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gone Girl Continues Triumph at the Box Office
- ‘Fury’ Tops ‘Gone Girl’ at Box Office
- Box Office: ‘Big Hero’ Trumps ‘Interstellar’
- Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ Sets Super Bowl Record
- Box Office: ‘Perfect Guy’ Narrowly Beats ‘The Visit’
- Box Office Rebounds on Christmas Weekend
- “Guardians of the Galaxy” Top Grossing Film of Season
- Box Office: ‘The Martian’ Stays No. 1, ‘Pan’ Disappoints