Bluebeam Software Inc., a PDF solutions provider for the architecture, engineering and construction industries, has been acquired by Nemetschek Group for $100 million.
Both companies work to eliminate paper usage by helping businesses digitize project documents. The acquisition expands Nemetschek’s North American reach, while Bluebeam will gain access to the German software firm’s European and Asian markets.
“Nemetschek is committed to making project information available to everyone, a belief strongly held by Bluebeam as well,” said Richard Lee, Bluebeam’s chief executive, in a statement.
Bluebeam will continue its operations as an independent brand company in Pasadena. The deal is set to be completed this month.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Launch List: Feb. 6
- Clearlake Capital Acquires FrontRange Solutions
- VXI Global Solutions Acquires Symbio
- Mandalay Digital Buys Appia
- DocMagic Signs Off on Purchase of eSignSystems
- Shotgun Software to be Acquired by Autodesk
- Cornerstone OnDemand Acquires Evolv Inc. for $43 Million
- Taboola Acquires Perfect Market