Los Angeles and Long Beach port truck drivers decided on Thursday to stop striking at three local trucking companies: QTS Inc., LACA Express, and WinWin Logistics, the Press-Telegram reports. Drivers will continue picketing at Pacer and Harbor Rail Transport.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ending 2 Year Legal Battle, Judge Rules Port Truck Drivers are Employees
- Contract Truckers Picket L.A., Long Beach Ports
- Harbor Truckers Back to Work
- Port Truckers Take Strike to Rail Yards
- Rage Guitarist Supports Truckers
- Truce Called in Port Strike
- Lawmakers Question Support for Infrastructure
- Port Truckers End Strike