Upfront Ventures is looking to raise $250 million for a fifth fund, according to a SEC filing.
The Santa Monica VC firm, formerly known as GRP Partners, closed a $200 million fund last June. It relocated from Century City earlier this year.
L.A. portfolio companies include Epoxy, MiTu, Retention Science and uBeam. Upfront investment TrueCar went public in May after raising $70 million in an IPO. The firm was also one of Maker Studios’ first investors.
Representatives could not be reached for comment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Epoxy Partners with Maker, Fullscreen, AwesomenessTV, Others
- MiTu Captures $15 Million Series B Round
- All Def Digital Secures $5 Million Series A
- Upfront Ventures Raises $280 Million Fund
- Fullscreen Sells Majority Stake to AT&T/Chernin Group
- Epoxy Raises $6.5 Million Series A
- Fullscreen Plans Premium Paid Programming
- UBeam Ropes in $10 Million