President Barack Obama will announce his planned changes to the U.S. immigration system on Friday in Las Vegas. He plans to give temporary legal status to millions of undocumented immigrants, shielding them from deportation, sources told the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama Protects Millions of Immigrants From Deportation
- California May Grant Driver's Licenses to Young Illegal Immigrants
- GOP Wants Speedier Deportations
- Obama Targets Trolls
- Obama to Give Unauthorized Immigrants Work Permits
- Deportation Policy Could Hurt L.A.’s Economy
- Immigration Deal Takes Shape
- Fiat Considers Buying Rest of Chrysler