Justin Timberlake can now add audio tech owner to his resume.
The Hollywood company develops technology that promises to deliver fuller and richer sounds to digital audio. Its tech can be adapted for TVs, headphones, speakers, mobile devices and streaming sites.
“The first time I heard audio, post AfterMaster, I knew that I had to be a part of this company and that we had something revolutionary on our hands,” Timberlake said in a statement.
AfterMaster is preparing to launch software and chips that use its audio tech in the coming months. Its software will be available for licensing on Dec. 1. Chips will be released early next year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cross Campus Old Pasadena Open for Tour
- JusTagMe Launches Charity Challenge App
- Intel Sounds Out Investment in Audyssey
- Fuisz Media Raises $2.1 Million Seed Round
- Tinder Co-Founder Resigns, but CEO to Stay On
- Sean Rad is Out as Tinder CEO
- NBCUniversal Wants Storytelling Tech
- European Regulators Approve Apple’s Beats Purchase