President Barack Obama will announce as soon as next week an immigration reform measure that will protect up to five million unauthorized immigrants from deportation and provide many of them with work permits, sources told the New York Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama Protects Millions of Immigrants From Deportation
- Obama to Raise Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
- Obama to Announce Immigration Action on Friday
- Microsoft Office Free on Mobile
- California Won't Extend Health Plans
- House Approves Trade Bill
- HSN Partners with Univision
- Can Wall Street Live Without Bloomberg?