Big Frame, a YouTube talent management company, has added 11 content creators to its clientele.
They include fashion and beauty gurus That’s Heart, Arden Ricks and Aspyn Ovard; comedy and lifestyle talent Lauren Luthringshausen, Ava Gordy and Kevin Droniak; Settle Down Kids sketch group members Josh Sobo, Jonah Green and Ryan Abe; artist Mary Doodles; and gamer Lisa Malambri.
Many of the new additions will stay with their respective multichannel networks.
Big Frame, which also operates as a MCN, reaches more than 70 million subscribers. AwesomenessTV acquired the Culver City company in April for $15 million.
“We are excited about signing this new group of phenomenal talent who have strong followings and are on a steep growth trajectory,” said Big Frame co-President Larry Shapiro in a statement. “We are starting to build formats and IP that will move across multiple entertainment platforms.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Epoxy Partners with Maker, Fullscreen, AwesomenessTV, Others
- DreamWorks’ AwesomenessTV Sells Stake to Hearst
- Freeplay Countersues Machinima and CDS for Copyright Violations
- 3BlackDot Launches Multichannel Network
- Kin Secures $12 Million Series C Round
- Maker Studios to Produce for Vimeo, Too
- Fullscreen Plans Premium Paid Programming
- Fullscreen Joins Forces with India’s Qyuki