Wall Street banks are financing more private-equity takeovers with high levels of debt, despite warnings by regulators to reduce the amount of risky loans they make, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Worries Increase Over Growth
- China and Russia Sign Natural Gas Deal
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus