Beijing and Moscow said they signed a much-anticipated contract to supply China with hundreds of billions of dollars worth of Russian natural gas following a decade of difficult talks, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Worries Increase Over Growth
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- Google Sells Handset Business to Lenovo
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus