Increasingly, U.S. companies such as Pfizer Inc. are eager to establish legal residency overseas, putting distance between themselves and tax authorities in Washington, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Worries Increase Over Growth
- Chinese Government Accuses U.S. of Cyber-Spying
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Debt Rises in Leveraged Buyouts Despite Warnings
- China and Russia Sign Natural Gas Deal