The Federal Election Committee ruled Thursday that Bitcoin can be used for donations to political action committees under certain conditions, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ‘No Party Preference’ Voters Surge in California
- Bitcoin Entrepreneur Charged With Money Laundering
- Bitcoin Hit by Denial of Service Attacks
- Where Are the Jobs?
- U.S. Service Sector Smokin'
- Investigators: Downtown Fire Was Arson
- U.S. Regains All Jobs Lost in Recession
- Boehner Tries to Herd His Party to Avert Shutdown