Shelly Sterling — who considers herself a co-owner of the Los Angeles Clippers with her husband Donald -- says she intends to maintain ownership of team and will attempt to do so despite an NBA ban against her husband, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sterlings Have Long Record of Lawsuits
- New Sterling Filing in Clippers Fight
- Bidding for Clippers Was 'Like Speed Dating'
- Hand It Over
- ‘The Ravings of a Sick, Delusional Man’
- Donald Sterling Loses Clippers Case
- Shelly Sterling May Have Advantage in Clippers Lawsuit
- Sterling Agrees to Sell Clippers, Will Drop Suit