A Health and Human Services report says hospitals are becoming safer for patients due to a quality improvement partnership between the industry and federal agencies, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WellPoint Profit Jumps 38 Percent
- Snow, Ice Cover Will Boost Great Lakes Levels
- Men's Wearhouse Boosts Bid for Jos. A. Bank
- Target Tech Chief Leaves Amid Security Overhaul
- Data Breach Hits More Target Customers Than Expected
- Market Grows for Wedding Insurance
- UBS Fined $1.5 Billion in Libor Probe
- German Automakers Announce Recalls