Greenland is one of the few countries cheering global warming, or at least openly making the most of it. Bloomberg BusinessWeek looks at why.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Private R&D Won’t Make Up for Sequester Cuts
- Can Cadiz Water Help Quench California?
- Google Goes for Drive with Automakers
- Why the U.S. Should Issue More TIPS
- Mobile Ads Are the Future – They're Also Lousy
- Give Me Your Yuan
- How Small Business's Anti-Obamacare Message Was Funded
- Jay-Z's Freebies Off the Charts