The Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners voted Thursday to extend negotiations with the L.A. Waterfront Alliance over whether a plan to revitalize the aging Ports O’ Call entertainment district are financially feasible, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Vote Sets Limit
- Truce Called in Port Strike
- Port Clerical Workers Talks Continue
- Truckers End Strike at Three Companies, Still Picketing at Two
- Full Speed Ahead to a ‘World Class Waterfront’?
- Long Beach Harbor Commissioner to Leave
- Full Speed Ahead to a 'World Class Waterfront'?
- Port Leaders Take Up Scaled-Down San Pedro Plan