In a renewed effort to lure a bigger share of the advertising dollars now flowing to major TV networks, Google's YouTube is making several concessions long sought by marketers, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- H-P to Settle Bribery Case
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites
- Angry Birds Maker Aims for the Next Level
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Google Central to Latest Apple-Samsung Case
- AT&T Approaches DirecTV About Acquisition
- At Long Last, TV Money Flows to Web
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus