The Los Angeles Times profiles the San Diego company that’s the parent of Southern California Gas Co., the largest U.S. natural gas distribution company. Sempra plans to invest up to $10 billion on a Louisiana facility for exporting liquefied natural gas that could generate more than $10 billion in revenue a year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Edison Aims to Power Through Troubles
- Sempra Settles Power-Crisis Suits
- Reliance Steel Irons Out Its Recession Difficulties
- Blackout Warnings Called ´Scare Tactic´
- Consumer Group Blasts Jerry Brown Over Newhall Ranch Project
- Porter Ranch Leak Could Cost SoCal Gas Co. Billions
- Bret Lane Named New CEO of SoCal Gas
- Patricia Wagner