Johnson & Johnson has accepted a $4 billion offer from Carlyle Group LP made in January to acquire the health-care products company’s only diagnostics division, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Food Truck Takes a Cruise
- Albertsons Parent to Buy Safeway
- Will DirecTV and Dish Catch Cable’s Merger Fever?
- Can Cadiz Water Help Quench California?
- Gisele's Lingerie Line Battles Victoria's Secret in Brazil
- Keeping the Mystery Out of China's Meat
- Photographers Hate Getty's Plan to Give Away Their Work
- Appeals Court Agrees Dole Suit Was a Scam