The two largest satellite television companies in the country are talking about joining forces as a way to combat the pending merger of the country’s two biggest cable companies, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Can Cadiz Water Help Quench California?
- No One Has Much Influence in CBS Blackout
- Miami Condo Market Shows Way to Solving Inventory Glut
- Greenland Looks on Global Warming's Bright Side
- Why Private R&D Won’t Make Up for Sequester Cuts
- Why This Bull Market Has Little Street Cred
- GM Plays Legal Games With Its Recall Liability
- Satellite-TV Providers Plan for Survival as Growth Fades