Directors representing a patchwork of small municipal districts that buy water from the Central Basin Municipal Water District fear that the dysfunction which permeates the board will translate into higher water rates for homeowners from Monterey Park to Signal Hill, the Whittier Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Questions in Industry
- Montebello Strikes Tentative Agreement With Transit Workers
- Industry, Walnut Meet on Stadium Concerns
- Former Regional Water District Manager Fined Over Gifts
- Neighboring Officials Oppose Desalination Plant
- Governments Are State’s Biggest Lobbyists
- Morning Headlines
- Former Lobbyist, Wife Accused of Embezzlement