Michael Cavanagh, a high-ranking J.P. Morgan executive who was seen as a front-runner to succeed Chief Executive James Dimon, is leaving the nation's largest bank to join private-equity firm Carlyle Group, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- Some Companies Altering the Bonus Playbook
- AT&T Approaches DirecTV About Acquisition
- Deals Reshape Novartis, Glaxo
- Alibaba IPO Filing Leaves Questions
- Investors Sue 12 Banks, Allege Conspiracy to Rig Forex Markets
- BofA Swings to Loss