Billions of dollars are flowing into online advertising. But marketers also are confronting an uncomfortable reality: rampant fraud. About 36 percent of all Web traffic is considered fake, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- At Long Last, TV Money Flows to Web
- FCC Moves Forward on Preferential Web Traffic
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Worries Increase Over Growth