Avi Feinstein, manager of a controversial Canoga Park strip club has been elected to the Canoga Park Neighborhood Council, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Controversial Museum Comes to a Vote
- Toppling “McMansions”
- Council Panel Rejects Live Nation Takeover of Greek Theatre
- Fur Flies Over Pet Store Rules
- Budget Squeeze Hits L.A.'s Neighborhood Councils
- Village at Westfield Topanga Lawsuit Resolved
- L.A. Backtracks on Automatic Raises for General Managers
- Granada Hills Cafe Owner Wins on Food Network Show