Sparking a debate over how to fix L.A.’s crumbling roads and buckling sidewalks, the city’s top analyst on Tuesday recommended a tax hike to pay for thousands of miles of repairs, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Good News for L.A. Sidewalks
- Fixing Sidewalks Now Property Owners’ Responsibility
- City to Property Owners: Fix Your Own Sidewalks
- Gas Tax Hike?
- Sales-Tax Hike to Fix L.A. Roads on Hold
- Have Money? City Will Fix Your Sidewalks in New Program
- Fix in on City’s Sidewalk Care?
- Weighing In on Raising Wages