J.P. Morgan has agreed to sell its commodities trading business to Swiss energy trading company Mercuria Energy Group for $3.5 billion, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express to Sell Half its Business Travel Unit
- Facebook Buys Virtual-Reality Company
- KKR to Buy Internet Brands for $1.1 Billion
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Merge
- Lions Gate Fined for Actions Against Icahn
- Google Invests in Free Credit Score Company
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Facebook to Buy Messaging Start-Up in $16 Billion Deal