Julius Nasso, who produced many Steven Seagal martial arts films but later went to prison in an extortion case, is back with a new action hero, Tony Schiena, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Spielberg Back at Universal
- Luck Runs Out
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers
- Judge Tosses 'Piolin' Extortion Suit
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Still Dominates at No. 1
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Low Budget Films Rely on Shortcuts
- China Film Studio Partners with U.S. Company