American Express Co. on Monday said it will sell half of its corporate-travel business to a group of investors, including Certares LP and Qatar's sovereign wealth fund, for $900 million, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Google Invests in Free Credit Score Company
- J.P. Morgan to Sell Commodities Unit
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Merge
- Lions Gate Fined for Actions Against Icahn
- Facebook Buys Virtual-Reality Company
- KKR to Buy Internet Brands for $1.1 Billion
- Tobacco Firms to Merge
- Corporate Taxes Lighter Than They Look, Study Says