U.S. baby boomers desperate for retirement income are increasingly turning back to a financial product that, after the housing bust, had been left for dead: the reverse mortgage, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- AOL Chief Reverses 401(k) Changes
- BofA to Settle Mortgage Bond Claims
- U.S. Factories Flex Muscle After Winter Chill
- Citigroup: U.S. Probing Its Anti-Money Laundering Controls
- Report: Pabst Brewing Seeks Buyer
- Reverse Mortgages Pitfalls May Pass to Heirs
- Report: Chobani Seeks to Sell Stake at $2.5B Valuation
- Employment: Jobless Claims Edge Higher; Service Firms Boost Hiring