Lakers great Magic Johnson and injured star Kobe Bryant want Lakers management to take a proactive role in ensuring the team will compete among the NBA's best next season, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Magic Johnson Named Lakers’ President of Basketball Operations
- Basketball Position May Prove Net Gain
- Embattled D'Antoni Resigns as Lakers Coach
- BASKETBALL---Minor League Basketball Team Plans Forum Season
- Kobe Bryant Making Business Moves
- Magic Johnson Joins City’s Olympics Bid Team
- Kobe Bryant to Retire
- SPORTS---L.A.'s Other Cagers Get Little Respect