Wealthy teens and young adults have gained large followings on Instagram, and now reality TV, for spending a lot of their parents' money and posting selfies of their exploits, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA Unhappy with Kim Kardashian’s Posts
- Now Showing in Homes of the Rich: First-Run Movies
- As If! Hollywood's View of Its Kids Is Not Flattering
- Disney Adds Fantasy Lands
- Oscar Selfie a Triumph for Samsung
- Apple’s iOS 8 Arrives Today
- One Site Sells Sex and the Other Protects Minors From It
- JANE BRYANT QUINN