Wunderlich Securities' Matthew Harrigan, who has a "buy" rating on the stock of the Santa Monica studio Lions Gate, has raised his price target from $40 to $43. Among several factors, he says the upcoming "Divergent" is yet another young adult movie franchise in the making for the indie studio, the Hollywood Reporter says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Smaller Film Studio Hopes to Pounce on MGM
- Lions Gate Says No to New York
- Lions Gate CFO to Retire
- Lions Gate Invests in Next Games
- Lions Gate Looks for More Than A Hit
- Lionsgate Signs Distribution Deal with Video Game Platform
- Lions Gate Consolidates Its Movie Marketing
- Is Alibaba Eyeing Stake in Lions Gate?