Sean Combs, the hip-hop mogul now known as Diddy, has bid about $200 million for the Fuse cable-TV channel, sources tell Bloomberg News.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Report: Lopez Bests Combs in Bid for Fuse TV
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ Business Partner Lists Beverly Hills Home for $12.5 Million
- Al Jazeera Buys Current TV in U.S. Expansion
- Verizon to Buy Intel's TV Business
- Startup Hip Hop Channel Planning August Debut
- Report: Apple Eyes $3.2 Billion Bid for Beats
- Iggy Azalea Sues for Infringement
- Drake’s Whiskey Nears Launch, Raises Funds